I've been planning on doing a book making project for poetry month for some time, but it wasn't until I came upon this idea for a paper bag book that I was really excited about any of the different methods for book creation. In the technology centered 21st century learning environments it is easy to get lost in the myriad of apps and tools to create a book online, but sometimes it is nice to go offline and get tactile. Though I am a strong proponent of technology, it isn't always the most appropriate or effective way to approach a lesson or project. Here, we focused on Mother's Day as our theme, and each of the three tabs contained a short poem, a picture that related to the poem and a short letter about the qualities we love about our mom. Have a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment